Sunday, March 13, 2011

10 Day Challenge

This came from my friend Kasey. She is a hoot and a half, love her to pieces. She started this on her facebook so I thought I'd steal it for my blog. Maybe It can get me back in the swing of posting more often :D

Here it is, feel free to yoink it for your own blog.

Move down the list each day:

Day One: Ten things you want to say to 10 different people.

Day Two: Nine things about yourself.

Day Three: Eight ways to win your heart.

Day Four: Seven things that cross your mind a lot.

Day Five: Six things you wish you'd never done.

Day Six: Five people who mean a lot - in no particular order.

Day Seven: Four Turn Offs.

Day Eight: Three turn ons.

Day Nine: Two smileys that describe your life right now.

Day ten: One confession.

Each day I will add to this note and in 10 days it will be complete. A little story of me. I'll start tomorrow on a fresh day...


Day 1: 10 things to 10 people

Dad: I wish I was more important to you.

Mom: I wish I was more important to you.

Derek: I have never had anyone care about or love me as much as you do. & I love and care about you just as much.

Alec: You have no idea how proud of you I am.

Cole: I wish I had your energy.

Grandpa: I miss you.

Grandma: I wish you'd come live with us. I have a room for you and nothing would make me happier than to take care of you for a change.

Jodi: If I ever win the lottery I am sharing my half with you.

Letisha: You are awesome. I am thankful that you smashed your way into my life. I adore you, I adore your family. I hope we are friends till we are wrinkled old ladies sneaking martinis in the nursing home.

Chef Richard Blais: (I know, like he will ever read this but I needed a #10) Watching your show, and watching you cook on Top Chef has really inspired me to take more risks with my cooking, and to look at food and cooking with a more whimsical and fun approach.

No comments:

Post a Comment