Monday, March 14, 2011

10 Day Challenge, day 2

Day Two: Nine things about yourself.


1. I HATE green bell peppers. HATE THEM. I don't think they should be allowed to exist.

2. I do however LOVE red, yellow and orange bell peppers. I use them instead of the green ones.

3. I have an addiction to cooking magazines. If you ever come to my house you will find piles of them all over my house. I never throw them away, and I am afraid to actually count how many I have.

4. I have inherited my mother's addiction to table linens. Every time I go shopping I look for new ones. I have amassed quite a collection of those too.

5. I love to go shooting with Derek and the boys. I shoot a 9mm and am actually very accurate. Anyone trying to break into my house better think twice.

6. I live vicariously through my friend who has the most beautiful, sassy little girl.

7. I wear funky socks every day. (unless I am wearing my yellow box sandals) I have themed socks for just about every holiday, all different colors and patterns.

8. I am addicted to my new Blackberry Torch. I love the "Angry Farm" game I got for it. Flying pigs that explode into strips of bacon make me laugh.

9. Charcuterie is my new obsession. I love it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment