Sunday, September 23, 2007

Bad Blogger! BAD!

Wow it's been a loooong time. Life gets crazy. We started Flag Football and scouts pretty much within a week of each other. I went to a fundraiser crop last weekend for a school here in town. Had a BLAST. got some stuff done which was nice. Including this layout. (sorry for the glare) The paper is all from Crate Paper's Zoom collection. Chipboard was some I found at Walmart of all places, and I painted it with my Making Memories paint. It's not done of course. I am searching for the Zoom ribbon, and some brackets. I love the teal-ish paper. It says "I like to go fast" a bunch of times. Totally fits Cole. This was the most finished layout from the crop night last weekend.


I have been sick for most of this week. feeling totally yucky. We had scouts wednesday night, flag football and scouts thursday night. Today was another football game for Alec. We got there at 1:00 for pictures and didn't leave till 4:00. (pictures and a game) It was a LOOOONG afternoon.
Alec is so loving flag football. He is having a great time & it really shows.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
He was excited to be on the Cowboys team. (a Texas team) Dad was not so happy. Dad's favorite team is Greenbay. But Alec did get the #4 jersey, which Derek said is Brett Farve's # so he was ok with that.
Well, I gotta go do some more laundry so everyone has clean clothes to wear this week. I do just LOVE laundry!
Hope everyone is having a nice weekend!

3 comments: