Saturday, July 7, 2007

I've been tagged....

I've never been tagged before! I think anyway.
Neece tagged me, Kathy being the first "Tagger" (not of the spray can variety)
so here goes...

"If you had the opportunity to do a 1-year internship in a company or field completely unrelated to your current career or specialty, what would be your top 5 choices?"
Here are my answers:

1. Chef (y'all know I love to cook)
2. Interior Designer (sorry Neece I stole this one from you! It is something I'd love to try too)
3. Ad exec.
(seriously? I need 5? this is hard!!)
4. Television production
5. Weather girl (or whatever PC term they are using now)

So that is it! Now I gotta tag 2 other people.
I Tag......
Cherie in TX & Danielle in UT (cuz i loved your capt.'s log book! too cute!)

I am sorry if the tag circle got bunched up! I have been jumping hurdles (metaphorically speaking) lately. Today the hurdle of Alec's birthday party was jumped. One more tonight (baseball game) and a few more next week.
I did finish painting Cole's room I'll post pics tommrow after I get them uploaded.
Have a wonderful Saturday everyone!

1 comment:

  1. I never thought of a weather girl. That might be fun! My neighbor is the weather man.

    ReplyDelete