Saturday, April 28, 2007

What came of last night...


It's a gift card holder! It's for a swap I am doing. pretty cute huh?
here's the supply list:
MME Printed paper
Cardstock I think is Colormates (it came from Hobby Lobby but didn't have a name on it)
Happy Birthday stamp is from Print Works
Scrapmandu French Chicks stamp (the company is no longer in production but i know www.scrapbookgoddess.com still has some of their stamps)
Stazon black ink
some self adhesive jewels (don't know the company)
and the colored pencils are ones I swiped from Derek, they are from Derwent.
I think it turned out pretty cute considering I was just about 1/2 asleep when I was working on it. I cut out all my pieces last night, assembled 1 to see how it was gonna look. I've been kinda working on them this morning in between loads of laundry.
OH! & Alec actually got his room cleaned! I was SHOCKED! When I tell him to clean his room he usually just sits in there and plays. but today it actually got clean! YAY! Well, there is the dryer buzzer. Gotta change the loads around, change my clothes then I am off to Scrapbook 911, my FAVORITE LSS. (www.scrapbook911.com)
They have been getting in a bunch of new stuff, gotta go check it out and get some cardstock. I think I have a $10 credit to there too. YAY FOR ME!

No comments:

Post a Comment