Thursday, July 23, 2009

I still wonder, "What was FOX thinking?"

I spent this afternoon watching re-runs of one of my all time favorite shows. (while packing for my trip this weekend)
If you never saw an episode of "Kitchen Confidential"
I suggest you go to Hulu and check it out.
The show is based on Anthony Bourdain's book of the same title. Bradley Cooper plays the Tony Bourdain character. It was a fantastic, funny & smart show. Why Fox chose to cancel it after only 4 episodes is beyond me.


Forget George Clooney, Brad Pitt. Bradley Cooper in chef's whites, seriously, this is my fantasy.

Ok, hands down, the best episode, #6 The Rabbit Test. So many quotables from that episode!
Go watch the episodes on Hulu then write in to the executives at Fox & tell them what idiots they were for canceling this great show!!
Now, "Where is my rabbit stabbing knife?!?!"


This weekend I am headed to Austin with some of my friends for a PTA convention. Sounds safe I know. But when you get a bunch of stay at home moms out of the house for a couple of nights without their kids, all hell breaks loose. Well, with our PTA anyway. I am just looking forward to having some fun with my friends, good food and very important, good drinks.

Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment