Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Bring it on!

School.....
Cubscouts.....
Mom's group.....
Flag Football....
OH MY!!!

It's been busy! trying to get back in the routine of all the above. Well the flag football is a new addition. Alec has been bugging us about playing for a while now, and while we have been hesitant (since there is not one ounce of fat on my child) we finally caved and signed him up today. We'll see how it goes. fingers crossed we won't have any er visits. Now day 2 of cubscout camp we had an er visit. that was fun.

Tonight is the first den meeting. I gotta go finish the prep for it. Derek & I were up late last night working on something pretty cool for the den. As soon as it's finished i'll post pics.
Gotta get everything back on regular schedule, including my posting.
Our weekly scrapbooking group is starting up again, so hopefully I will have something to post every week. (hopefully!)

Have a great week! It's almost over!

1 comment: