Weeelll... doesn't give me a whole lot of time. My birthday is next month, 9/18.
- Finish some of the projects I have floating around in my head. (and use the fabric that is floating around on my dining room table!)
- Paint my kitchen. I have the colors and everything picked out. Just need to do it. We can't afford to completely re-do it yet, but a few gallons of paint we can swing.
- Get over my fear, buy some canvas and paint something. My mom & her sisters were all awesome artists. Whenever I see the paintings they did when they were kids I am totally inspired.
- Find a house for my friend Kasey & her family out here.
- Visit my friend Jodi who lives in Indiana (or get her a plane ticket to come visit Kasey & me!)
- Decorate more in the house
- Do more volunteer work
- (hopefully!) Get pregnant. :D
I am sure more will pop up as the days progress. I always adding to my to-do list.
Well, the acquisition of a new laptop has stalled. Only for the time being tho. The reason why is aggravating, and I really don't want to re-hash it. Bottom line, my dearest just doesn't think I know what I am talking about. never mind that I have been researching this since April/May. ugh! well, off to run some errands, Target, Bath & Body Works & 2 mystery shopping assginments that I have to get done today. (yippie!)
Hope everyone has a WONDERFUL day!