Tuesday, May 1, 2007

I'm not ignoring this blog, i promise!

I just started a blog about my other passion, cooking and I have been working lately to get it up and running. So far, so good. if you are interested, looking for some recipes check it out:
http://cookingsgoodforthesoul.blogspot.com/

I am still working on the gift card holder swap, i haven't had a chance to finish the ones i posted below. I have ideas for 2 others in my head that i probably need to sketch out before i forget them.
I am also working on an altoid's tin. I have some beautiful paper picked out, and have started it, just can't quite figure out how to emblish it in a way that can be mass produced without costing a small fortune (this is gonna be for the altering 101 class i am gonna teach)

Today I have an officers meeting for the moms group i am part of at 11:30. I am still in my grubbies, (was cleaning this morning) so I have to get a move on so that I am not late.
I'll leave you with a picture of my cute lunch box that I made. I use it to hold my tools in when I go to crops.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

TTFN!

No comments:

Post a Comment