Saturday, July 22, 2006

Linsey's Songs to Scrap to...

listened to through my iPod buds. (in no particular order since they are shuffled regularly. or if i am in the mood for a particular song, repeated)

U2 - Where the streets have no name
Fleetwood Mac - What's the world comming to (my FAV band of all time!!)
U2 - Walk on (yeah, you will see alot of these guys on there. Bono just doesn't make bad songs)
Queen - Under Pressure
AC/DC - Thunderstruck
Fleetwood Mac - Thrown down
Bruce Springsteen - The Rising
The Verve Pipe - The Freshmen
Elton John - The Bitch is back
Taylor Hicks - Taking it to the streets (or the Michael McDonald version, they are both awsome)
Maroon 5 - Sunday morning
Queen - Some body to love (LOVE this song!)
Fleetwood Mac - Say you will (yup, quite a few from these guys too)
Nickelback - Savin' me
U2 - one tree hill (this is my all time fav from bono and the crew)
The Killers - Mr. Brightside (reminds me of the music i used to listen to when i was younger, waaay back in the 80's)
Nickleback - Photograph
Bruce Springsteen - My city of ruins
English Beat - Mirror in the bathroom
Psychadelic Furs - love my way
Bruce Springsteen - Lonesome day
Rob Thomas - Lonely no more
Rascal Flatts - Life is a highway (I normally wouldn't be caught dead listening to anything country (with the exception of johnny cash) but we took the kids to see "Cars" and i thought this was just a great version of the song, tho i prefer the harmonica solo in the origional to the gutiar in this one.)
Elvis (THE KING) - It's now or never (he's The King, need I say more?)
Goo Goo Dolls - Iris
ELIVS - I want you, I need you, I love you
U2 - I still haven't found what I am looking for (sounds like me at my lss!)
Journey - Higher place
Kenny Loggins - Footloose (long time fav of my dad's and mine. this was a great movie too.)
The Verve - Bittersweet Symphony (did you know it was written by The Rolling Stones?)
John Mayer - Bigger than my body
Goo Goo Dolls - Better days
U2 - Beautiful day
AC/DC - Back in black
The Clash - Armagedion time (blast from the WAAAy past)
Queen - Another one bites the dust
The Pilmsouls - A million miles away (brings back sooo many memories of highschool...)

Yes, it's quite an ecletic collection of music. I like all kinds really of music. I love the stuff from when I was younger. It's fun to listen and remember.

It helps me focus when i work, gets me moving, some times i dance a little around the table. (do my "footloose" dance when the song comes on) thank GOD there are no cameras in the house!

No comments:

Post a Comment