Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Favorite Website

I decided to take 20 minute break this afternoon in between PTA duties and getting ready for cubscouts to blog. It's been a long time since I posted last. So much has happened since.
I celebrated a birthday on September 18th. Had a lovely dinner out with my family at Johnny Carino's here in town. Sadly the service was HORRIBLE but I loved my wedge salad. It's my favorite. bacon, candied pecans, tomatoes, apple and gorgonzola cheese crumbles. mmm...
My hubby did surprise me with an armful of roses. He is so sweet. And for my birthday he gave me permission to order my camera!! (YAY!)


I've had it for almost 2 weeks now and sadly really haven't had time to play with it. I took one picture with it and that was about it. Life has just kept me busy lately. I will have the opportunity to use it this weekend since my Cole Bear has his homecoming game for football. :D

So another favorite website of mine, Craft Gawker. I love it for inspiration & for shopping!
It's getting close to the holidays and I like to start shopping now. Craft Gawker is a great place to start since alot of etsy sellers (another favorite website of mine) post on there.

on my Christmas wish list:
Amazing beautiful necklace
CUTE little elephant stamp
BEAUTIFUL bags by my friend Lynn (They are high quality and did I mention BEAUTIFUL?)

I've also had this thing lately for hair things. I recently got my hair cut and had the stylist REALLY thin it out. (otherwise it's so thick and takes FOREVER to dry) so I can wear cute little hair things in it now.
I found this store on Craft Gawker, Petal Mix. Her Japanese style barrettes are BEAUTIFUL! I really want some!

So that has to be it for today, I gotta go finish getting ready for cubscouts tonight. We are working on their Readyman badge (first aid, cpr etc.)
FUN for me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment