Friday, August 1, 2008

I'm back!!!

What a crazy past couple months! I won't bore you with details, here is a brief synopsis:

  • new office/scrap room/sewing room finally done! (pictures will follow when I finish getting it organized!)

  • Our dog Princess is (fingers crossed!) heartworm free. She had her final treatment last month (and almost $700 ago!)

  • We are currently planning a garage sale so the house is getting purged of things we no longer use. (YAY!!!) & getting ready for back to school shopping.

  • The Piggy Tales Flap album was finally finished!!! If you'd like to see it fully finished you'll have to make a visit to Scrapbook Haus in New Braunfels (http://www.scrapbookhaus.net/) to see it on display there. :D

  • I've been VERY busy with lots of projects in the works. a few mini albums, a Piggy Tales slide album (class for this hopefully comming soon!) and just made a few of these:

They are Schule Tutes. Translated: School Tote. It's a tradition that started with my mother in law when she lived in Germany and has continued on with my husband and his brother and now with our boys. They are decorated paper cones that are given to kids on the first day of school. They are filled with little treats, pencils, candy small toys etc. to make the first day of school a little funner, calm those jitters. I have made them for Alec every year for his first days of school, Cole gets his very first one this year! If you'd like one for your kiddos, check out my etsy page. I am selling them on there. Or if you happen to be in the area, take my class at Scrapbook Haus! Sunday August 17th at 4:30. Cost is $10 and includes everything you need to make one (including a few goodies to put inside!). Just visit www.scrapbookhaus.net to call and sign up for it.

& Jodi, if you are reading this, yes, that one above is for Genna! After the class is done I will pop it in the mail to you along with one for Joe.

Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment