Wednesday, December 12, 2007

The holidays are upon us...

Along with them the usual stress. This year I feel espically stressed. I have more to do than previous. I finished moving all my stuff out of the office, and so far the office has been primered. Still have to take down the light fixture, paint the ceiling, walls, trim and the closet. then of course assemble the bedroom furniture for not only Alec's room but Cole's as well. Also getting presents wrapped, some shipped. Finishe decorating the house for chirstmas (started this weekend but didn't get too far) All of that on top of my regular sahm duties of houes cleaning, laundry, cooking, cubscouts and today I hosted a playgroup here. My stress level is pretty much maxed out.
We haven't even done our christmas cards yet, don't know if they will get done this year. I have too much else to do. I had wanted to do some more stuff for my etsy shop, even bought a bunch of fabric and such to do them. just not enough hours in the day. This time of year I could totally justify having an assistant, housekeeper or a nanny. I just need an extra body.

So with my crazyness this month I probably won't be posting too much. right now as I type I am sitting with Alec, helping him with his homework. I will post pics when I can.

Happy Holidays everyone!

2 comments:

  1. It's so hard to do it all. Good luck with the extra body!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am less stressed this Christmas for a change. Usually, it's the other way around. Hope you get everything together. I am doing the "Joural Your Christmas" with Shimelle's class and enjoying it alot. Barb-n-PA SBA

    ReplyDelete